Our job is to help customers achieve a tailored event, which matches their taste and budget; unlike other realities, we use our knowledge and shape our creativity so that everything perfectly suits their intentions.
Why a local wedding planner?
There are several aspects that a professional wedding planner might have to take care of, but here are the main reasons you might want to turn to us:
– We deal with all the required bureaucratic procedures;
– We help you create your ideal wedding, by presenting you with our expertise at your complete disposal, you will be able to find your location, suppliers, theme, colours and music which are consistent with your targets.
– We set forth a budget plan, to help you track your costs step by step, without exceeding.
– We suggest suppliers who perfectly match your aspirations, and we orchestrate them so that everything results perfectly coordinated.
– We compile a wedding plan so that you can keep track of what you have already accomplished and what is yet to be carried out.
– Thanks to our detailed knowledge of the marketplace, we can guarantee a money-saving plan in most cases.
– We solve problems and emergencies that may come along at any time.
Our wedding package includes:
– Regular email and phone access to your Wedding Designer.
– Complete assistance for paperwork requirements: civil or religious including Nulla Osta.
– Ceremony and venue recommendation.
– Wedding budget management.
– Wedding design and concept planning.
– Rehearsal dinner and/or brunch venue recommendations and booking.
– Checklist for bride and groom to follow throughout planning process.
– Wedding Program with detailed itinerary and timeline.
– Regular progress reports.
– Wedding day transportation arrangements.
– Etiquette advice.
– Guest accommodation assistance and hotel room booking.
– Planning and scheduling of guest activities.
– Booking of beauty services, spa days, etc…
– Assistance with design and selection of Italian wedding invitations.
-Assistance with selecting wedding accessories such as welcome baskets, Italian wedding favors, save the date invitations and ceremony programs.
– Seating layout and floor plans.
– Menu planning.
– Wedding designer on site to supervise vendors on wedding day.
– On site coordination on the day of the wedding by a member of the Distinctive Italy Weddings team.